2024 Research Report
Trade Surveillance Market Review
Understand How Compliance Leaders Are Protecting Their Firms Against Market Abuse and Regulatory Risk
The 2024 Acuiti Trade Surveillance Market Review delves into the rapidly evolving landscape of trade surveillance, addressing the challenges faced by compliance leaders amidst soaring trading volumes and growing market complexity.
This comprehensive report explores key trends such as the surge in alert volumes, the persistent struggle to find skilled staff, and the mounting issue of false positives in trade surveillance.
Key topics evaluated include:
- Rising Alerts and Market Complexity
- Finding Skilled Talent and Building a Culture of Compliance
- Addressing False Positives
- Technology and Automation Challenges
Download the research report
"You have to know that your core is operating as it should and you have a good grasp on it. But once you have that you should always look at innovations."
Martina Rejsjö, Director of Product Management Strategy, EventusDownload the report
2022 Research Report
Getting to the risk quicker
How trade surveillance leaders are dealing with an increasingly complex environment
- 94% of respondents said that the complexity of trade surveillance has increased over the past three years
- 61% of firms globally are facing major challenges in hiring skilled staff
- Firms are increasingly looking to technology for efficiency, with a particular appetite for automation and machine learning with 64% of banks referring to machine learning as either very important or critical